Name:
Location: Philippines

You don't have to know.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Imago Fever, etc.

Hello!

Yesterday, 17th of March, I watched my favorite band, Imago, perform at the Fountain Area of Robinsons Place Metroeast, together with my good friend Daisy. It was my second time to meet them.

I had a really good time! I asked for the members' autographs. I had pictures with Aia de Leon, Myrene Academia and Raimund Marasigan (he accompanied his wife to the show). I did a 'high five' with Aia. I had a small chat with Myrene. But most importantly, Aia gave me her guitar plectrum!

Actually, we almost missed that show. 4 pm kasi 'yung show. Eh may program sa school kaya 'di kami makalabas. Daisy and I were so apprehensive kasi baka hindi kami umabot, eh we were planning na for a week! I almost lost hope when the school program ended at 5:30. But we wanted to make things sure so when they opened the gates, we instantly ran. Pagpasok namin sa mall, I was so happy to see na nagpeperform pa sila!!! First song pa nga eh!!! Turned out, may front act pa pala!!! And then ayun na...

-----

What I really like about Imago is that hindi sila rock-ish effect unlike other bands/posers. Those bands/posers are really annoying. OPM-Mainstream is suffering because of them. I'm sure they can help being just normal persons. One more thing: Bakit sobrang uso ng banda ngayon? Parang wala nang 'prestige'. Kahit sinu-sino na lang ang sumisikat.

-----

Joni Mitchell, I miss you!!!

-----

Mish, come back here soon...Hi, Ariz!

-----

By the way, I just finished reading Ria Osorio's blog archives. I was 'enlightened'. Naku, I just like that woman! Nice person, awesome musician, great wife to her husband... Siya ang bago kong inaadmire ngayon.

-----

Eew, puro babae na yata ang mga sinasabi ko ah. 'Love you, Koko Bermejo ('really love the Blue Echoes...). Hi, Ricardo (Jugo) .

-----

Anyway, I'll just meet you again in the coming days (albeit I'm not sure when), so that you can know me better. Just a piece of advice: Don't believe in first impressions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home